This is the Linux app named SASUnit whose latest release can be downloaded as sasunit.v2.1.windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SASUnit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SASUnit is a unit testing framework for SAS(TM)-programs. It can be used for the development, execution and automatic documentation of tests for SAS programs. SASUnit is written purely on the basis of SAS macros and a few shell commands.
- Write test scencarios and test cases for SAS(R) programs
- Use assertions to test the values of macro variables, the contents of SAS data sets, relations between data sets (referential constraints), the existence of external files or the presence or absence of log messages
- Measure performance of SAS(R) programs
- Integrate non-automatic tests, for instance visual checks of report output
- Assess test coverage for SAS macros
- Run tests and generate test documentation in batch mode
- implement units and test scenarios within SAS(R) Enterprise Guide. SASUnit now supports test driven development / design
- Get clearly arranged test documentation, integrated with program documentation
- Use test results in continuous integration environments
- Written purely on the basis of SAS macros and a few shell commands
- Thoroughly tested under SAS(R) 9.4 under Windows and Linux
Developers, Quality Engineers
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sasunit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.