This is the Linux app named SBW (Systems Biology Workbench) whose latest release can be downloaded as SBW-2.10.0-win32-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SBW (Systems Biology Workbench) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SBW (Systems Biology Workbench)
The Systems Biology Workbench(SBW) is a framework for application intercommunications. It uses a broker-based, distributed, message-passing architecture, supports many languages including Java, C++, Perl & Python, and runs under Linux,OSX & Win32.
It comes with a large number of modules, encompassing the whole modeling cycle: creating computational models, simulating and analyzing them, visualizing the information, in order to improve the models. All using community standards, such as SED-ML, SBML and MIRIAM.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C, C#, C++, Delphi/Kylix, Java, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.