This is the Linux app named SC whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SC is a C based/compatible language that uses a binary source code format and a "special" editor to provide a far more advanced programming and meta-programming environment. The basic philosophy is to "simplify" the "form" and not the "meaning" of C.
SC allows you to write source code that can analyze and modify itself. Which in turn allows you to create far more compact and powerful libraries, templates, toolkits and simply source code, using techniques similar to aspect and/or language oriented programming.
SCEdit is an editor that comprehends the source code on a level similar to the compiler, giving you feedback about anything that can be concluded from the source code. It can also interpret meta-functions from the source code to either analyze, modify or create new code, allowing you to automate a complex workflow for and from your source code.
Furthermore SC can be both compiled, interpreted, and just in time compiled.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sclang/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.