This is the Linux app named SCardFace to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SCardFace-1.0a3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SCardFace to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SCardFace to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONScardFace is a python3k library for interfacing with smart cards, which supports Plug-and-Play readers inclusion and threading. It also offers classes for manipulating APDU cmds and resps, and use them in a transport-protocol-independent fashion.
- designed for python 3.0+
- TPDU protocol independent (T=0, T=1)
- support for on-the-fly smart card reader insertion
Developers, Engineering, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scardface/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.