This is the Linux app named scnu whose latest release can be downloaded as scnu1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named scnu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SCNURS - Side Cut Non-Uniform Residual Stress measurement method for plates, - is a destructive RS measurement method developed in Moscow, Russia and later in Bristol, UK. The method is specifically designed for the measurement of highly non-uniform RS fields, including discontinuities, in plates.
This project collects all codes which implement forward and inverse solution to the RS problem.
The codes are in modern Fortran with OpenMP. The codes are distributed under 2-clause BSD license.
The code uses Lapack (http://netlib.org/lapack), Slatec (http://www.netlib.org/slatec) and CMLIB (http://gams.nist.gov/cgi-bin/serve.cgi/Package/CMLIB) libraries. All these libraries are available as packages on FreeBSD.
Aerospace, Science/Research, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scnu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.