This is the Linux app named Script-Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as script-tools-0.8.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Script-Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Script-Tools is thought to provide a basic framework for the console, to ease and simulate a Text User Interface (TUI).
It comes with a vary of scripts to tweak and configure your system, as well as packaging for fedora, eventually other RH based distros, easy expandable and with fully custom scripts seperated per user.
There are also some scripts provided in [/usr]/bin. Which are: bash-colors blame chx hddinfo isEmpty isLVM lxscreenshot mem moalpa newScript p replaceit rmtf upd vimail yumreset yumresume
newScript will create a template script file ~/.config/script-tools/scripts and open it in your prefered editor, if you'd set on in "st config"
You can either browse through the menu, or execute each script directy by using menu entrys as arguments.
Have a try with: sudo st tweak repo toggle fedora-updates-testing
BE SURE TO DISABLE IT AGAIN! ;)
- Automated SourceForge files & code upload (NOT unattended)
- Automated RPM release
- Automated Koji builds (and download built files)
- Automaticly created repositry upload (ftp/sf)
- Automated Kickstart (livecd-creator) creation
- And a release script to combine all automated modules of a projects :D
- GRUB2 tweak help
- Signature Generator for forums
- Change boot target (using systemd)
- Write an ISO to USB (using dd)
- and more...
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/script-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.