This is the Linux app named SCRplus whose latest release can be downloaded as scrplus_w0.21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SCRplus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SCRplus converts images to formats suitable for use with the ZX Spectrum, using innovative and highly effective algorithms to produce as faithful a rendition of the original image as the limited Spectrum palette allows.
Besides the normal 16-colour Spectrum screen, it can also produce 64-colour ULAplus images. The ULAplus is a plug-in replacement for the ZX Spectrum ULA, and is developed by Chris Smith (see http://www.zxdesign.info/ ).
Since version 0.18 it has a user-friendly GUI based on GTK+.
- Input any image type recognised by SDL_Image
- Output BMP, extended SCR, or ZX-Paint format
- Supports Timex 8x1 mode and ULAplus
- Can import ULAplus palette files
- CLUT masking
- user-friendly GTK+ GUI
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scrplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.