This is the Linux app named SegDSee-GDS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SegDSee-GDS_InstallerV16.5.194.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SegDSee-GDS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SegDSee-GDS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is fork of SegDSee - SEG-D/B viewer, originally by Segrey Pavlukhin (https://mail.dmng.ru/freeware/?lang=en), modified by Pavel Gridin
- Real-Time QC
- Fast correlation
- Trace spectrum viewer
- SEG-2 converter for vibrator's QC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/segdsee-gds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.