This is the Linux app named Send OTP SMS PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as send-otp-sms-php-smsgatewaycenter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Send OTP SMS PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Send OTP SMS PHP
DESCRIPTIONSend Bulk OTP SMS in PHP using SMS Gateway Center HTTP API
You need to be registered member with https://www.smsgatewaycenter.com/ and then you can use this script to send OTP SMS to your clients and peers.
This script is just an example to send sms and validate OTP using session. But you can use it with your database to get users and send out OTP SMS to registered members and have them validated.
About SMSGatewayCenter.com SMS Gateway Center is one of the leading Bulk SMS Gateway Provider in India.We are offering our white label Bulk SMS Reseller Program across India. You can Send SMS from our SMS Web Panel, SMS Gateway Center Excel SMS, Toll-Free SMS modules. We also provide Short Code SMS and Long Code SMS services to all our bulk SMS clients with Two Way SMS options. To register please visit, https://www.smsgatewaycenter.com/registration.php
Things to Edit: You need to edit and add your login and sender name credentials which is approved from SMSGatewayCenter.com
- Send OTP SMS using HTTP API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/send-otp-sms-php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.