This is the Linux app named Seqshell to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as start.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seqshell to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Seqshell to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCombines the Tophat and Cuffdiff functions in one GUI interface. tophat and cuffdiff are required to be pre-installed in the system.
By modifying the program, it can be used to execute any command line programs even R packages since R can also be run from commandlines.
Batch processing function for Tophat. You can now execute as many mapping jobs as you want with tophat. This program will save the output into separate folders.
An alert email will be sent to your email address when the job is done. (You will need to modify the source code to change the content to meet your special needs)
Run-time information will be displayed in a JAVA output window.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seqshell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.