This is the Linux app named Serial_SMS_Client whose latest release can be downloaded as Serial_SMS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Serial_SMS_Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This serial client in JAVA allows sending, reading and writing of SMS via a serial COM port. The tool uses the PDU SMS format. IRDA drivers are included. The functionality can be implemented into applications for remote alerting or SMS authentification.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/serialsmsclient/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.