This is the Linux app named shadowsocks-libev whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.3.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named shadowsocks-libev with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shadowsocks-libev is a lightweight secured SOCKS5 proxy for embedded devices and low-end boxes. Shadowsocks-libev is written in pure C and depends on libev. It's designed to be a lightweight implementation of shadowsocks protocol, in order to keep the resource usage as low as possible. Snap is the recommended way to install the latest binaries. You can build shadowsocks-libev and all its dependencies by script. The latest shadowsocks-libev has provided a redir mode. You can configure your Linux-based box or router to proxy all TCP traffic transparently, which is handy if you use an OpenWRT-powered router. Although shadowsocks-libev can handle thousands of concurrent connections nicely, we still recommend setting up your server's firewall rules to limit connections from each user. We strongly encourage you to install shadowsocks-libev from jessie-backports-sloppy.
- Bleeding edge techniques using Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming
- Secured with industry level encryption algorithm. Flexible to support custom algorithms
- Optimized for mobile device and wireless network, without any keep-alive connections
- Available on most platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and OpenWRT
- Totally free and open source. A worldwide community devoted to deliver bug-free code and long-term support
- Easy deployment with pip, aur, freshports and many other package manager systems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shadowsocks-libev.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.