This is the Linux app named Shape Grammar Interpreter whose latest release can be downloaded as win32.win32.x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shape Grammar Interpreter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shape Grammar Interpreter
SGI allows to define and interpret most of undeterministic 2D shape grammars. It supports real-time subshape detection and labeled rules. GUI is designed for easy manipulation with shape grammars: creation of shapes, rules and generation of designs.
- Real Time Subshape Detection
- Grammar Generation Overview
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sginterpreter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.