This is the Linux app named Sharp TV program editor whose latest release can be downloaded as SharpProgramEditor.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sharp TV program editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sharp TV program editor
DESCRIPTIONThis program helps users to make custom order of channels in SHARP TV.
Original Sharp TV channel sorting is terrible...
Tested on the SHARP LC-60LE652E, LC-60LE752E.
It should work for SHARP TV - 2013/2014 models.
It is multiplatform application, runnable under Java on the different operating systems.
New version 1.1 - 22.01.2014
-sortable left table
-selection with (CTRL, SHIFT - mouse click), ALT+A
-visual style set to match operating system setting
-minor errors fixed
- SHARP TV - sorting TV programs
- SHARP TV - renumber TV channels
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharptveditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.