This is the Linux app named SHIP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SHIP_1.1.0-2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SHIP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SHIP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONStylus/Handwriting Input Panel. This is a user-configurable, gesture-aware keyboard/handwriting input panel for text entry on Linux (and other) tablet computers using the X11 system. Needs Ink2Text (<=best) or MSInkServer project for recognition.
Advanced End Users
Java Swing, Project is a user interface (UI) system, TabletPC, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ship-project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.