This is the Linux app named shmcat whose latest release can be downloaded as shmcat-1.9.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named shmcat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a simple tool that dumps shared memory segments (System V and POSIX), files and text. It might be useful when you have to debug programs that use shared memory.
- Dumps System V (shmget, shmat API) and POSIX (shm_open...) shared memory
- Also dumps files (like cat) and text (like echo)
- Several objects can be dumped in one run
- Useful for debugging purposes
- Works with Linux, FreeBSD and probably other un*x like systems
- Comes with an optional utility to calculate System V IPC keys via the ftok(3) library function
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shmcat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.