This is the Linux app named Silent Mantis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as silentmantis.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Silent Mantis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Silent Mantis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSilent Mantis is a freely available, cross-platform event recorder software, which integrates the features of a video player, an image viewer and a spreadsheet editor. It can be used in animal or human behavioral research to manually record any animal or human bevavioral states or events from a video file. The results can be exported into text files for statistical evaluation purposes.
SM was developed by Peter Szabo at the Institute of Biology of the University of Veterinary Medicine in Budapest, Hungary. It is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. The current stable version is 0.2.
- Video and Image sequence display
- Manual event recording with buttons and keyboard shortcuts
- Data export into text file
- Workspace open/save
- Built-in Users's Guide
- Supported Media formats: MP4, MP3, FXM, FLV, HLS, AIFF, WAV
- Many supported image formats
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sitwait/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.