This is the Linux app named silico whose latest release can be downloaded as silico-0.12.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named silico with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A perl molecular toolkit designed to assist in general molecular modelling activities. Silico provides file format conversion, molecular manipulation and analysis and a simple way to write wrapper scripts around other preexisting software packages.
- Read and write multiple modelling formats: pdb, mol2, sdf, mae, maegz, etc.
- Build bilayers, vesicles and micelles
- Dendrimer construction
- Wrapper routines for Schrodinger Macromodel and Sybyl
- Manipulate Gromacs .itp files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/silico/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.