This is the Linux app named Simple JNDI and EJB container emulator whose latest release can be downloaded as jndie.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple JNDI and EJB container emulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple JNDI and EJB container emulator
DESCRIPTIONjndie provides a (really!) lightweight JNDI enviroment to help software development. It also can be used as a EJB container emulator, mostly for development and testing purposes. All that inside a 33k jar file! Formerly known as JBoss Emulator Tabajara.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jndie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.