This is the Linux app named simple-weather whose latest release can be downloaded as simple-weather-2.0.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named simple-weather with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A small web application able to generate dynamic charts from data collected by our personal weather station ( like WH-1080 and others ).
- dynamic charts based on jquery / jqplot library (supported zooming, date & value apperar when chart is crossed)
- possible to set chart organization (data points and their position )
- possible to set time period, marker and reduce factor
- possible to move forward and backward in history by side buttons
- last recoded values for indoor and outdoor always visible on the main page
- easy to add a new 'po' localization file
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simple-weather/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.