This is the Linux app named simplest ffmpeg audio player whose latest release can be downloaded as simplest_ffmpeg_audio_player_2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named simplest ffmpeg audio player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
simplest ffmpeg audio player
DESCRIPTIONA simplest audio player based on FFmpeg.The software is based on VC 2010. It is suitable for beginner of FFmpeg.
It only uses 200 lines of code.
Eacn line of source code is important. New developer of FFmpeg can learn FFmpeg's API through this software.
The solution contains 3 projects:
simplest_ffmpeg_audio_player: Audio player based on FFmpeg and SDL.
simplest_ffmpeg_audio_decoder: Audio decoder. Uses libavcodec and libavformat.
simplest_audio_play_sdl2: Example about using SDL2 play PCM data.
- v 1.x : use SDL 1.2
- v 2 : use SDL 2.0
- v 2.1 : Add Support of Linux / MacOS platform
- v 2.2 : Add another 2 projects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplestffmpegaudioplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.