This is the Linux app named SIPF - Simple Intelligent PHP Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as SIPF_1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SIPF - Simple Intelligent PHP Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SIPF - Simple Intelligent PHP Framework
Simple Intelligent PHP Framework
Simeon Ivaylov Petrov Framework
SEO Ideological PHP Framework (SEO - Search Engine Optimization)
This is a base PHP framework for making simple websites with clean URLs.
It is absolutely free!
It's developed for advanced php web developers but if you are a beginner in php programming, I think you can also understand how does it work. SIPF is not a CMS (Content Management System) and it doesn't use the MVC (Model View Controller) logic as most of the PHP frameworks do.
I made it using my own logic and I think the final product that came out is very simple to understand and using it to develop your own website will be very easy, too.
- Clean URLs
- Easy and intuitive URL passed parameters
- Fast browser rendering and loading
- Full platform and browser supporting
- Automatic and dynamic generation of breadcrumb
- Automatic generation of horizontal,vertical and footer menus
- SEO techniques used and suggested
- Continued development and technical support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sipf-framework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.