This is the Linux app named SketchStruct to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SketchStruct200.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SketchStruct to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SketchStruct to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a plugin written for Google Sketchup to perform structural analysis. Currently the plugin is limited to pin jointed trusses but the fully developed version of the plugin will include rigid jointed 3d frames with various loading conditions
- pin jointed truss analysis of any static structure (2D)
- integration within Google Sketchup
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sketchstruct/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.