This is the Linux app named Smart Common Input Method platform whose latest release can be downloaded as scim-tables-0.5.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smart Common Input Method platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Smart Common Input Method platform
The Smart Common Input Method platform (SCIM), is an input method platform supporting more than thirty languages (CJK and many European languages) for POSIX-style operating systems including Linux and BSD.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), KDE, Qt, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.