This is the Linux app named SmartRoom to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AdminClient_v22.214.171.124z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SmartRoom to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SmartRoom to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRecent progress in ubiquitous computing, ambient intelligence and Internet of Things has resulted in several prototypes of smart environments. The smart spaces concept and its open source implementation - Smart-M3 - provide methods and tools for constructing such environments.
The SmartRoom project aims at development of a set of smart services to assist in conferences, meetings, lectures, and other educational/research/business events. The project applies the advanced Smart-M3 SDK and inherits the FRUCT groundwork on SmartConference and SmartScribo systems. SmartRoom uses computational, sensing, and human interface devices. Participants use available services, such as presentations, agenda, brain storms, collective decisions. Some services are common - outcome is shown to everyone in the room; some services are personal - accessed individually via mobile end-user devices.
The project is done by FRUCT Lab at the IT-park of Petrozavodsk State University (PetrSU), Russia.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smartroom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.