This is the Linux app named SMPPSim whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SMPPSim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SMPPSim simulates a Short Message Service Centre (SMSC) that allows interaction with an External Short Message Entity (ESME) using the Logica Aldiscon protocol SMPP. It is intended as a testing tool. SMPPSim is currently hosted by Selenium Software.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smppsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.