This is the Linux app named SMSD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SMSD-1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SMSD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SMSD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSMSD is a Java based software library for calculating Maximum Common Subgraph (MCS) between small molecules. This will help us to find similarity/distance between two molecules. MCS is also used for screening drug like compounds by hitting molecules, which share common subgraph (substructure).
- Maximum Common Subgraph (MCS)
- Common Subgraph
- Small Molecule
- Substructure Search
- Similarity Search
- Virtual Screening
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Agriculture
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smsd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.