This is the Linux app named SNMPpp whose latest release can be downloaded as snmppp-dev-0.0.3-20_Win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SNMPpp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easy-to-use C++ library for various SNMP tasks. Is meant to be used as a C++ wrapper to net-snmp. Requires netsnmp-dev.
- Easy C++ access to OIDs
- Easy C++ access to PDUs
- Easy C++ access to traps
- Works with the popular net-snmp open source project
Developers, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snmppp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.