This is the Linux app named soda:API to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sodaAPIv1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named soda:API to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
soda:API to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAn API for the soda constructor application at sodaplay.com. Create models from scratch, or modify models that already exist. This API automates the tedious parts of model making so that you are only limited by your imagination, not your patience.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sodaapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.