This is the Linux app named SoNIA (Social Network Image Animator) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as install_sonia_1_2_2_unstable.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SoNIA (Social Network Image Animator) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SoNIA (Social Network Image Animator) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSoNIA (Social Network Image Animator) is a Java-based package for visualizing dynamic or longitudinal network data and rendering it out as animations. The home page with examples is located at http://sonia.stanford.edu Documentation is at https://sourceforge.net/p/sonia/wiki/Main_Page/
- loads dynamic network data as node and arc events
- specify binning and aggregation rules to divide events into networks
- apply network layout algorithms to position nodes in each time slice network
- export animation of network as a movie file
- specify graphics settings for visualization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.