This is the Linux app named SourceSMS-Lite | Send SMS with PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as SourceSMS-Lite.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SourceSMS-Lite | Send SMS with PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SourceSMS-Lite | Send SMS with PHP
This is a simple and easy to modify PHP form, which will allow you to send SMS messages through HTTP with your own Sender ID and delivery reports. You just have to insert your account information (www.sourcesms.com) and upload the files onto your web server.
- PHP script for SMS sending
- Bulk SMS
- SMS Gateway
- SMS Provider
- HTTP API
- Define sender ID
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sourcesms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.