This is the Linux app named Spamcup whose latest release can be downloaded as spamcup-1.09.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spamcup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spamcup WAS a tool for automatic spam reporting via Spamcop.net. It performs the same actions as if you were to report spam to spamcop.net with a Web browser, but from the commandline. Spamcup is written in Perl.
NOTE: This code was last updated in 2005. DO NOT RUN THE CODE! Keeping the project public for historical reasons.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spamcup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.