This is the Linux app named Spamsort spam sorting daemon. whose latest release can be downloaded as spamsort-1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spamsort spam sorting daemon. with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spamsort spam sorting daemon.
Spamsort is a mail sorting application which scans a quarantine directory for files and then routes them to specific user mailboxes based on the receipient domain. It uses a simple text file to match domains with user mailboxes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailsort/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.