This is the Linux app named SPELL whose latest release can be downloaded as SPELL_Dev_v1.4.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPELL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPELL is a framework composed of an integrated environment for the development and execution of satellite automated procedures. It is capable of running any procedure via different Ground Control System and for any spacecraft.
The goal of SPELL is to have a powerful and readable automation language, which can be shared across Satellite Operators and Satellite Manufacturers. If we all use the same language, the cost and the risk associated with automated procedures will go down!
SPELL facilitates the automation of satellite operations, allowing satellite procedures to be run in a highly repeatable and reliable manner. User manuals provide guidance on the correct use and steps to integrate the software into their existing ground control systems via the well-defined programming interface. SPELL consists of five integral applications which users can use as a complete software suite or as individual standalone applications.
- Automate satellite operations
- Avoid human error
- Use common procedures across satellite industry
- Achieve ground control system independency
- Achieve spacecraft platform independency
Aerospace, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects
Java SWT, Console/Terminal, Eclipse
Unix Shell, Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spell-sat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.