This is the Linux app named SplitNeuron to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as splitneuron.0.1.050.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SplitNeuron to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SplitNeuron to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSPLITNEURON is a completely new approach to large-scale, biologically plausible, neural-network simulation library based on data structures and methods directly coded into database and conceived to explicitly share load on multiple machines.
- tested and fixed on linux ubuntu
- tested for 1 million units and 1 billion connections
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/splitneuron/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.