This is the Linux app named SpriteGenerator whose latest release can be downloaded as spritegenerator-0.2.0-10-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpriteGenerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SpriteGenerator generates a css sprite out of several images and shows css needed to use the sprite image. Several options can be used to customize sprite generation like sprite orientation and color depth from 32 bit RGBA to 8 bit indexed color.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spritegenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.