This is the Linux app named SqlFormatter whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.2.16Stable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SqlFormatter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A lightweight php class for formatting sql statements. It can automatically indent and add line breaks in addition to syntax highlighting. I found myself having to debug auto-generated SQL statements all the time and wanted some way to easily output formatted HTML without having to include a huge library or copy and paste into online formatters. I was originally planning to extract the formatting code from PhpMyAdmin, but that was 10,000+ lines of code and used global variables. The SqlFormatter class has a static method 'format' which takes a SQL string as input and returns a formatted HTML block inside a pre tag. If you don't want syntax highlighting and only want the indentations and line breaks, pass in false as the second parameter. There is a separate method 'highlight' that preserves all original whitespace and just adds syntax highlighting.
- A lightweight php class for formatting sql statements
- The compress method removes all comments and compresses whitespace
- If you want to keep all original whitespace formatting and just remove comments, you can use the removeComments method instead of compress
- Break up a SQL string into multiple queries
- The SqlFormatter class has a static method 'format' which takes a SQL string
- It can automatically indent and add line breaks in addition to syntax highlighting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlformatter.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.