This is the Linux app named SRT subtitle converter (ASCII to UTF8) whose latest release can be downloaded as ascii2utf8.beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SRT subtitle converter (ASCII to UTF8) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SRT subtitle converter (ASCII to UTF8)
DESCRIPTIONConvert Persian/Arabic SRT subtitles use ASCII character encoding to UTF8 to see subtitles correctly in all operating systems. Just execute this command (before this you must install JRE): java -jar ascii2utf8.beta.jar "input_file.srt"
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ascii2utf8/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.