This is the Linux app named ST-Toolkit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sttoolkit-20101016.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ST-Toolkit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ST-Toolkit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSpatio Temporal Toolkit is a pure Java "Conceptual" library released under LGPL License that is used to manipulate spatio temporal data-sets. This library is giving powerful boosts to data warehouse projects that envolves spatio-temporal data handling.
- Pure Java API to manage Spatio Temporal Objects
- High Level integration with Databases and Data Warehouses
- Extended Data Structures and Operators for Moving Objects
- Semantic enhanced Trajectory 3D visualization
Developers, Information Technology
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/st-toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.