This is the Linux app named Star Files to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as StarFiles-src.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Star Files to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Star Files to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWelcome to the StarFiles Homepage!
This application is designed to sort FITS star image files taken by professional astronomers at observatories. The application sorts the files by their image type: Bias, Dark, Flat, and Object. The Flat and Object images are sorted by filters U, B, V, R, and I. The application allows the user to create and save a profile of a given observatory's FITS header format, for future sorting use. This application also provides a header viewer for FITS image file.
- FITS files sorting: StarFiles will sort 500 FITS files of size 8.6MB in about 30 seconds or less
- Create and save profiles of an observatory's custom FITS header format
- Includes a FITS header viewer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/starfiles/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.