This is the Linux app named Still Yet Another Sokoban whose latest release can be downloaded as sokoban-source-2.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Still Yet Another Sokoban with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Still Yet Another Sokoban
DESCRIPTIONAn implementation of the popular Sokoban puzzle game. The goal is to push the crates onto the designated squares without getting stuck. Crates can only be pushed forward.
The levels provided are assembled from various third-party sources.
Sokoban was originally created in 1981 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi.
Available as Windows installer, portable .zip for Windows, Mac .dmg file, or cross-platform source code.
Source code: http://github.com/davidjoffe/sokoban (source code is C++, only one dependency - LibSDL1.2 - and is structured in a way that lends easily to re-use for other similar types of games, potentially.)
Project development livestream: https://twitch.tv/david_joffe
R: Reset level state
C: Choose set of levels
M/N: Previous/Next level
S: Toggle shadows
A: Show 'About' information
- Not the worst Sokoban clone out there
- "Unlimited" undo
- Mouse controls + path finding (click where you want to go)
- Many sets of levels included
- Can add new sets of levels
- Developers: Source code ports easily
- Cool drop-shadows
- An about window
- Project development livestream
- Studies show up to 7.3% more aesthetically pleasing
- Recommended by more dentists
- Systemd integration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sya-sokoban/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.