This is the Linux app named Stock Photo Tagger whose latest release can be downloaded as StockPhotoTagger-1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stock Photo Tagger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stock Photo Tagger
DESCRIPTIONBased on tool "Image Tagger", adapted for stock photo agencies - handles multiple keywords as a long string with separator, Title and Description which can be automatically recognized by stock photo agencies. Keywords can be sorted and duplicates removed. Metadata can be applied on multiple selected images. All metadata can be copied and pasted from the image from different directory. If there is metadata missing, the image name is shown in red.
Whats new in version 1.1.0: Added context menu with Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete functionality and all exif data viewer for selected file.
- Add comma-separated IPTC keywords, sort them and remove duplicates
- Drag/drop multiple photos to FTP/File copy client for Stock Agencies
- Count letters and keywords as you type
- Check which photo is missing Keywords / Description (name shown in red)
- Written in Java - Multiplatform tool (Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac...)
- Apply metadata on multiple selected images
- Copy/Paste all metadata from one image (from different directory from example)
- Metadata viewer for selected image
- Delete/Cut/Copy/Paste context menu for selected images
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stockphototagger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.