This is the Linux app named Storage Boxx whose latest release can be downloaded as storage-boxx-20210913A.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Storage Boxx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Storage Boxx is a simple open-source PHP MySQL Inventory Management System that is built on the Core Boxx framework and Bootstrap.
= LICENSE =
Storage Boxx is released under the MIT License.
= REQUIREMENTS =
Core Boxx should work on any modern AMP server. MOD_REWRITE and PHP_PDO required.
= INSTALLATION =
1) Create a database and import the lib/storage-boxx.sql file.
2) In lib/GO.php, change the host (A2) and database (A3) settings to your own.
3) That’s all. The default user is “[email protected]” and the password is “123456”. Remember to change it later.
= DOCUMENTATION =
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/storage-boxx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.