This is the Linux app named Switch Twm Scheme whose latest release can be downloaded as switch_twm_scheme-Nov_20_2021-181007.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Switch Twm Scheme with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Switch Twm Scheme
I grew tired of seeing the raw Twm configuration. So, I dressed it up a little with some coloring and convenience, and made it my default desktop. This bash shell program is a component of the Witch City Linux project. The readme and installation instructions, as well as an installation script, are included in the download.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/switch-twm-scheme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.