This is the Linux app named Switch Viacam whose latest release can be downloaded as sviacam_1.0.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Switch Viacam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Switch Viacam (sViacam for short) is a free webcam based switch emulator. Using a web camera, you can configure a particular spot in which motion is detected to trigger a mouse click or a keystroke. As no particular features or shapes are detected, events can be fired using almost any part of the body or object moving in front of the camera. Currently, up to two virtual switches can be emulated.
Education, Non-Profit Organizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sviacam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.