This is the Linux app named syphon whose latest release can be downloaded as syphon_v-0-1-11_2013-0321_PUBLIC.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named syphon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
syphon is an extension for mod_openopc, to monitor telnet devices (serial devices) that sit on Serial -to- Ethernet bridges (such as barcode scanners) and export parsed data to an OPC compliant device (such as a PLC).
- version 0.1-3 adds integration with S.E.E.R. CheckWeigher Model v1 (Eudamidas) - logging individual package weights to a MySQL database at blistering speeds, and uses mod_openopc MAINT_DB function for database maintenance, allowing seemless integration across the board.
- version 0.1-4 adds user ability to 'cheat' in the event of variable length input strings / numbers.
- version 0.1-5-a is a maintenance bugfix (for parsing start / end characters in RUN_OPC routine)
- version 0.1-8-b adds the ability to search for a string match, and write a predefined value to target upon finding match. Also has 'search' function which allows it to search for substring match within string.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/syphon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.