This is the Linux app named TCNOpen whose latest release can be downloaded as 22.214.171.124.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TCNOpen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TCNOpen is an open source initiative which the partner railway industries created with the aim to build in collaboration some key parts of new or upcoming railway standards, commonly known under the name TCN.
TCN (Train Communication Network) is a series of international standards (IEC61375) developed by Working Group 43 of the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), specifying a communication system for the data communication within and between vehicles of a train. It is currently in use on many thousands of trains in the world in order to allow electronic devices to exchange information while operating aboard the same train.
TCNOpen follows the Open Source scheme, as the software is jointly developed by participating companies, according to their role, so as to achieve cheaper, quicker and better quality results.
TRDP: MPLv2.0 http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
TRDPSpy: GPL http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- IEC61375-2-3 Train Communication Network - Communication Profile
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcnopen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.