This is the Linux app named TCP Traffic Analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as yconalyzer-1.0.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TCP Traffic Analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TCP Traffic Analyzer
Yconalyzer is a low-overhead pcap utility that provides a bird's eye view of traffic on a particular TCP port, displaying a distribution of duration, volume and throughput over all connections while being able to narrow down to a connection as well.
- Captures (selected) packets on a particular port and analyzes traffic for duration, throughput, volume, server availability, etc.
- Reads/Writes files that tcpdump Writes/Reads
- Include or exclude connections by server or client volume (bytes sent)
- Raw format output for further processing via scripts or for storing history
- If you have an idea, send me email or send a patch, we'll include it.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yconalyzer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.