This is the Linux app named Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 whose latest release can be downloaded as Technology_Explorer_v4.2_for_IBM_DB2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Technology Explorer for IBM DB2
DESCRIPTIONThe Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 is a light weight, web based console for DB2 that helps you learn about DB2 using demonstrations and tutorials. The TE is designed from the ground up to be easy to use and customize to suit your needs.
- Explore the IBM DB2 Catalog of Objects - Tables, Views, etc
- Monitor IBM DB2 Performance
- Learn how to use IBM DB2 Basic and Advanced Features
- Lightweight web architecture that is fully customizable
- Run ad hoc SQL and XML statements
- Tutorials on how to customize the interface
- Schedule stored procedures
- Update DB2 configuration
- Review and analyze the IBM DB2 database administration log
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Project is a database management tool, IBM DB2, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/db2mc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.