This is the Linux app named Template Tool Release v4.3 whose latest release can be downloaded as TTSoftwareVersion4.3_And_LicenseFile_And_SampleFile.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Template Tool Release v4.3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Template Tool Release v4.3
DESCRIPTIONThe Template Tool (TT) is a Java-based software, which DOES NOT require the user to write code. TT is a fully functional application that facilitates communication, collaboration, requirements traceability, and rapid mock-up prototyping from the point of conception and requirements gathering, to development, testing, and implementation. With the use of drag-and-drop and push-button selections without having to write any code, TT allows end users to add field components, skip-logic, business rules, any number of nested conditional statements in the form of if/then and else-if statements, as well as to simulate workflow.
- push-button selections
- Form Builder
- No programming code
- Export to PDF
- Export to Microsoft Word
- Export to HTML
- Add business rules logic
- Add skip logic
- Add workflow
- Add if/then statements
- Add else-if statements
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/template-tool-release-v4-3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.